Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays

Hello All!

I have been recently inspired to start a blog about Motherhood thanks to Momverstation.com. It is a fabulous site where mothers talk about issues that all mothers face. So, I have decided to share my stories, struggles, and accomplishments as a mother.

It was Grey's First Christmas this year. I took this task very seriously to make this Christmas as special as possible. So, this meant running around like a chicken with its head cut off to get the perfect wrapping paper, ribbon, name tags, stocking, plate for santa's cookies, and oranament. I am a perfectionist, and this causes me lots of stress. I wish I could just be laid back, and not worry about everything going perfectly, but that wouldn't be me. All in all, running around like a crazy woman paid off. Grey loved unwrapping presents, and all his new toys.

Grey and I are looking forward to the new year. This new year will bring David home for eighteen whole days, and for at least a year in September. Rumor is that the Battilion will be home for good in June, but with the Army you can't believe anything until it is happening.

I can't wait to share more stories with you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment