Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Keep Comments to Yourself Please!

Hello All!

I have a rant today! Yesterday I went to the store to pick up a few items for Grey's birthday party. After getting his invitations, I saw a cute baby boutique, and decided to go in and check out their sale. As I was looking around, the owner came up to me to tell me how cute Grey was (she was trying to get a sale out of me!).
After all her bull shit compliments, she said, "He must be almost one."
I smiled politely and said, "No, he is only eight months." Her reaction, "WOW, he is a BIG boy!"

I wanted to slap this lady who told me her children weighed only 15 and 16 pounds at the age of one. Every child is different, and no my baby is not huge. He is almost 20 pounds, and the doctor told me he is on track with his weight. I am tired of people coming up to me constantly, and telling me how my baby is so huge. If you think my baby is fat keep it to yourself because I don't care!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to have more Grey reads in my future. So far your posts have been really well written! Welcome to staying "busy" at work!

    ReplyDelete