Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Getting into the Swing

So, today was a lot better than yesterday. I decided that I could only have a pity party for one day only! As a result, I got out of bed today and made myself feel refreshed. I slapped a big ol' smile on my face and acted as if everything was just dandy. Fake it 'til you make it, right? So, I got myself and Grey ready for the gym. I worked out for the first time in like 20 days. It felt good to be burning calories, and very therapeutic. As if all my sadness and uneasiness was melting away with those calories. It made me feel better, and thus I had a better day.

Grey is adjusting somewhat okay since David's departure. He is real clingy to me, but that is expected. I don't mind him wanting me to cuddle and hold him tight. He has already grown so much, and I know the next eighteen years are going to fly by. It seems like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital, thinking I was never going to sleep again. Now, at nine months he is crawling all around, pulling up on everything and taking little baby steps. I can't believe my baby is turning into a toddler. It makes me sad, but I enjoy seeing all his new accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment