Monday, March 2, 2009

This Week

This week is going to be so much better than last week. I am over being sick and so is Grey. I am so excited because I have so many fun things planned for us to do.

1. Go to the Park
2. Go outside and Blow Bubbles (he loves to chase after them!)
3. Walk to the Library and Enjoy Story Time on Tuesday
4. Go to Lunch with Gammy
5. Look at Houses to buy in Copperas Cove!

We are going to have so much fun this week. The weather is going to be beautiful and our days will be packed with fun stuff to do! Maybe we will even venture downtown to The Rain Forrest Cafe` (its Grey's favorite place because he loves the fishies!)

Hope everyone else has a wonderful week as well! Oh, and my truck is getting fixed today. Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Please update soon. I think you should discuss your house hunt with pictures. Also more pics of the baby please. Gracias.

    ReplyDelete