Sunday, February 8, 2009

Long Day

Today has been such a long day for me! I just felt like it was never going to end. First off, Grey still has an ear infection despite the two shots, and was up from 3:00 to 4:30 am. He finally got back to sleep, and it seemed like it was time for Church. We got ready for Mass, and that lasted an hour and a half. As most people know, us Catholics like our Mass to be an hour or under.

My poor baby was so tired, but would not take a nap! He was so tired that he couldn't even crawl or pull up. I tried giving him a bottle, but he just drank it without going to sleep. I guess that bottle had a bit of Red Bull in it because he went wild! He was crawling around the house like a madman. Pulling up on everything, unscrewing knobs off the cabinets, and trying to get in the bathtub. I needed a nap, but my little man just wouldn't give up.

So, I decided to run to the mall since he was wide awake anyway. I had a coupon for Express, and I just don't think any coupon should go to waste! So, I went and got myself a new pair of jeans (since all mine are too big for me), and some cute spring tops. Deborah and I will be taking over the FRG in April, so I need some nice clothes to go to meetings. It was a bit of a splurge, but I felt like I deserved it. Ever since I got pregnant with Grey I put him first. That is what a mom is supposed to do, and I'm not complaining in any sort of way. It just feels so much more special when I treat myself now compared to before.

My little man means so much to me, and I wouldn't trade him for the world! Tomorrow we are going to have to go back to Wilford Hall and Grey will get two more shots. I just hope that this will do the trick, and I won't have to take him back a third time. So, everybody cross your fingers for us!

~TJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment