Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update

So, yesterday I was pretty bummed out. Today didn't get much better for me.

Grey is not completely heathly yet, but on his way. He is playing and eating like a horse. I guess if you don't eat much for ten days you have to make up. Today he has constantly had food in his hands. He can't have food in just one hand he has to have food in each. (I know that it is just a baby thing). He is so cute, if I do say so myself.

Ok, those bastards that broke into my truck did more than just break a window. They dented the panel between the driver's window and the passenger window, messed up the weather stripping, caused scratches in the paint, messed up the paneling inside the truck by the window, and messed up the wood paneling that holds the window controller. UGH, they did over $700.00 of damage to my truck. I have only had it for like a month. At least we have insurance and it is getting fixed on Monday.

As for me, I have to go to the doctor. I thought I could just take some NyQuil and get better. No such luck this time. My nose is stopped up, I can't stop coughing, and it is super hard to breathe. It takes such effort to breathe, which makes sleeping very hard! I guess I will have to suck it up, and go see the professionals. I hate going to the doctor :(

Hope everyone else is having a better week. My week will get better I am optimistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment