Monday, February 2, 2009

Back at Work

So, today instead of sleeping in with Grey (7:00AM) this morning; I had to get up and get ready for work. I was not looking forward to this day by any means. Who really would though? I just had an entire month off! I got spoiled by not having to wake up before Grey did.

Although, I do think working will help me get back into a routine. It will help the time pass by a lot quicker. Instead of working 5 days a week I am now just going to work three days a week. My baby misses me while I am at work, and you know what I miss him!

These days Grey has gotten braver in quest to walk. He is still trying to stand right in the middle of the floor. This weekend he fell on his face twice, and backwards three times. He has my stubborn spirit though, and won't give up until he gets what he wants! Last night, he had so much fun being the center of attention at Amanda's little Super Bowl Party. He was crawling around the living room trying to decide who's lap he would sit on next. He is such a ham like his dad. He loves to be the center of attention, and have people adore him. All his little antics make me laugh. My little man is such a special person. I am so lucky to have him in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment